Bageshwori tends to start management from the session 2073, (2016-2017) which encompasses specially designed, manipulative ‘materials for development’ that invite minors to engage in learning activities of their individual choice in a joyful environment. Under the guidance of the trained teacher, children in a Montessori classroom learn by making discovers with the materials, cultivation concentration, motivation, self discipline, and love learning.
Bageshwori provides exceptional education that incorporates creative, inclusive, student- focused learning within a safe and welcoming environment. We foster leadership, independence, self-confidence and innovative thinking in our students.
Bageshwori is a world class Centre of Academic Excellence that nurtures and inspires innovators of tomorrow.
Commitment to the whole child – We are committed to the physical, academic, emotional and social development of each child.
- Inclusivity – We respect and value all children, their families and their cultures and provide a learning culture that celebrates the differences and similarities that make each of us unique.
- Accountability – We are accountable to all parents, staff, students, donors, and funders.
- Transparency – We are committed to having open and complete communication with all stakeholders.
- Partnership – We will partner with parents and the community to foster learning.
- Leadership – We are committed to being the leader in Montessori education. GPS provides an academic setting for limitless learning through individualized, developmentally informed education and care of children 18 month to 14 years of age.
- Creativity – Our promise to our families is to create an innovative curriculum which inspires individuality, confidence, self-expression and creative thinking.